Tuesday – Thursday: 3pm – 8pm
Friday: 2pm – 9pm
Saturday: 2pm – 7pm
Adults 21+ (Dog Friendly)
Sit back, relax, and enjoy a pint or two, then grab some beer to go. With bar and table seating, as well as stand-up areas for socializing, we have space for around a hundred people.
Groups are always welcome. Use the Group Table Request form below and we can usually set aside an area for you.
Whether you have 5 or 125 in your group, we can set space aside for you, as long as we have room and some advanced notice. We can also cater your event with food from The Bistro (see our menu below).
Have a group of 10 or more? We can deliver food from our Bistro to your party at the Tap Room, or to your office. Just send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org at least 48 hours in advance. (Minimum 10 servings per item.)
$3 per serving
• Caprese Skewers with fresh mozzarella, cherry tomatoes, basil, olive oil, & sea salt
• Macrina Breads with whipped butter, honey, & sea salt
$5 per serving
• Meat and Cheese Plate
• Pulled Pork Sliders (2 per serving)–with apple slaw & thyme aioli
FAMILY STYLE SALADS
$4 per serving
• Caesar Salad–with black pepper croutons & shaved parmesan cheese
• Baby Greens–with seasonal toppings, chevre cheese, & aged sherry vinaigrette
$3.50 per serving, choose your mix
• BLT–on sourdough bread with basil aioli, butter lettuce, & smoked bacon
• Roasted chicken–marinated chicken on ciabatta with black beans and Mama Lil’s peppers
• Muffaletta–salami & mortadella on a ciabatta roll with provolone cheese and green olive relish
• Smoked turkey–sliced smoked turkey on ciabatta bread with pinenut cranberry agrodolce
$50/half pan (10 servings)
$95/full pan (20 servings)
• Smoked Cheddar Mac ‘n Cheese
• Mascarpone Mashed Potatoes
$60/half pan (10 servings)
$115/full pan (20 servings)
• Meatloaf with Onion & Thyme Gravy
• Shortribs with Red Wine Sauce
1 flatbread (6 pieces, about 4” each)
$15 Bacon & Fig Flatbread
$15 Sausage Flatbread
$15 Pollo Asado
$13 Margherita Flatbread
BRATWURST & PRETZELS
$9 per serving (1 serving)
• Bavarian pretzels, beer cheese, beer braised brats, & mustards
$9 per serving (1 serving)
• A full size version of any of our sandwiches, plus a bag of chips
We’ll soon begin offering some of our own food at the Tap Room. In the meantime, we serve complimentary pretzels, and a have a variety of snack items available for purchase, such as Tim’s Cascade Chips or CB’s Nuts. You’re welcome to bring your own food in, or you can have food delivered right to your seat from several nearby restaurants.
Yes, subject to availability. Use our Group Table Request Form. Depending on the size of your group and time/date of reservation, we may charge a reservation fee to hold your space.
Your well-behaved pooches are always welcome. We even have water dishes for them and the first doggy biscuit is on us.
Nope, The Tap Room & Brewery is an Adults 21+ location. You can take your family to The Bistro in Downtown Kent, where we serve many of our beers, as well as offer amazing food. The Bistro is now family friendly year-round.
You can get almost all of our beers in growlers to go. We’ll gladly fill your existing growler, as long as it’s clean, or you can buy a brand new, Airways-branded one. Sometimes special releases or high-alcohol beers are served in pints or schooners only.
Most of the time, we have several of our beers we can offer you in kegs. Contact us at least 48 hours in advance, at email@example.com and we’ll let you know what’s available.
We’re in the Pacific Business Park on S 212th Street in Kent. If you’re headed east on 212th, we’ll be in the industrial complex on the right, just before Highway 167. If you’re coming off the highway, we’ll be the first complex on the left. Our location is visible from the road, and there’s plenty of parking.